NefariousGirl Was Here
With the launch of NefariousGirl.com in 2004, I’ve photographed countless nights and days out in Miami documenting candid nightlife as I lived through it.
– Madame Turk in front of PS 14 –
This site gave me the opportunity to work and contribute for for local and national publications, being able to share some memorable moments I’ve experienced with some of the most interesting and creative personalities in the scene.
– At Poplife for the Circus Freaks theme night and birthday party –
As the inevitable change in nightlife once again took place (around 2010), I had the opportunity to have a retrospective of NefariousGirl.com at Butter Gallery in March 2011 showcasing the years 2004 through 2008 in a show titled “As You Were”, bringing the site to an unofficial pause as new projects outside of the nightlife had taken over the work flow.
– Miss Alexis at LIV for Dirty Hairy –
While I have not yet retired NefariousGirl.com, archives will continue to be posted and new parties I happen to be excited may appear appropriately on this site.
– The KrelWear Fashion Show poolside at Fontainebleau –
Sign up for my email list or my social media outlets for future updates.
– Blackmothsuperrainbow at Poplife in White Room –
– Girls watching Beacher’s Madhouse Theater at LIV in Miami Beach –